Expert witness with over 25 years of experience in cardiology
- Extensive experience in peer review, in his capacity as prior Chair of Invasive Cardiology, organizing and maintaining high quality accurate peer review for Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, and redesigning the process to meet the Joint Commission’s (JCAHO) Standards.
- Served as the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories and Director of Invasive/ Interventional Cardiology at Anaheim Regional/Memorial Medical Center for over 12 years.
- Served as the Director of Invasive/ Interventional Cardiology for a busy 15+ physician Cardiology group, which is the largest in Orange County.
- Has served as an expert in the field of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for the California Medical Board of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Is currently serving as District Councilor for the California American College of Cardiology for District XI (Orange County)
- Appointed as Co-Chair of the American College of Cardiology – Cardiac Care Council – 2012-2015 term.
- Is currently serving as Co-Chair of the California American College of Cardiology – Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Committee July 2018 to Present.
- Is currently serving as Specialty Delegate to the California Medical Association representing the California American College of Cardiology since 2018.
Please call 877-924-9009 for a complete CV, including research activities and publications.